SourceAbled is seeking Warehouse Associate III candidates for Direct HIre on 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift, M-F with weekend work available. This is a direct hire opportunity with our major pharmaceutical client Pfizer; located on-site in Sanford, NC. This role includes full benefits with exceptional opportunities for growth and advancement.
This position is being offered by SourceAbled, in partnership with Pfizer, as part of a disability & neurodiversity program which is designed to provide a more inclusive and supportive hiring process and work environment for job seekers with disabilities and/or neurodivergence, which includes, but is not limited to autism, ADD/ADHD, PTSD, OCD, Anxiety Disorder, Dyslexia, Bipolar, and Tourette's Syndrome**
Under general supervision, candidates will perform duties necessary for all aspects of raw material sampling and inspections; raw material inventory management, consumable and intermediate inventory control functions, and all other activities necessary for supporting and maintaining all cGMP, R&D, laboratory, and other activities at the Pfizer, Sanford warehouse facility. Raw material sampling and inspections interacts with various material vendors as well as onsite personnel including Procurement and Quality Assurance; the candidate must have the ability to multi-task and be detail oriented to support the release of materials for use in production areas.
This position also supports critical activities within the warehouse such as the preparation and distribution of inventory reports, acting as a designee for documentation review and approval, potentially providing functional area training, and submitting process improvements/OE projects to the warehouse team. Accountable for Warehouse functions to ensure that all Material Supply and Warehouse operations are performed in accordance with all applicable company, department, and regulatory requirements (FDA, cGMP, EPA, TSA, FAA, etc.)
You will play a critical role in the movement of materials and finished goods within the plant, office or warehouse. As a materials handling expert, you will be entrusted with receiving, storage, inventory control, internal distribution, and shipping, in compliance with corporate standards. To enable you to accomplish this task, you will make use of a variety of equipment, such as forklifts, conveyers, cranes, hand carts, and power trucks.
How You Will Achieve It
- Comply with all departmental Level III documents (SOPs) by following detailed written and verbal instructions to complete assigned tasks.
- Demonstrate knowledge of procedures by performing tasks and duties and maintaining detailed records in a manner compliance with cGMP requirements.
- Perform all the following tasks in compliance with cGMP requirements and written procedures.
- Complete sampling/inspection activities for cGMP warehouse materials in accordance with approved procedures.
- Assure all associated work areas are maintained in compliance with departmental safety, cGMP, and housekeeping policies and procedures.
- Perform required area cleaning tasks per prescribed procedures.
- This position coordinates and performs inventory control tasks as required to support inventory control operations such as SAP orders/shipments, reviewing and approving completed forms, and other duties assigned by Management.
- Conduct appropriate research and investigation into any logistics issues, which may arise, and provide updates and recommendations for any contingencies, when applicable, to the Warehouse Manager.
- Complete cycle count inventory on all SAP locations in accordance with approved procedures.
- Verify transfer quantities against SAP documentation.
- Move material through flow through rooms according to site procedures.
- High School diploma with minimum of 2 years work experience in a warehouse or manufacturing facility.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Understanding of metric measurements and conversions
- Good documentation skills – ability to make legible entries on cGMP documentation
- Good communication skills – ability to contact departments for delivery instructions.
- Materials inventory related skills – understanding of MRP
- Familiarity with personal computers / automated systems so the incumbent can access site systems, such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, SAP, LIMS, MES, etc.
- Ability to work effectively in an environment of competing priorities, and ambiguity. Proven experience in providing innovative solutions to complex situations.
- Ability to perform repetitive bending, stooping, twisting, squatting, reaching, and lifting/moving up to 35 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to perform continuous standing activities.
- Ability to climb stairs and/or ladders.
- Ability to push / pull loads using manual or powered material handling equipment.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Shift Available
Other Job Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job: September 22nd, 2022
- Work Location Assignment: On Premise
Relocation assistance may be available based on business needs and/or eligibility.
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
It is the policy of Rangam Consultants, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
To find out more about Rangam, SourceAbled, and this role, click the apply button.