Rangam SourceAbled in partnership with our client Pfizer, one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, is seeking talent for a full-time contingent opportunity as a Quality Control Testing Technician. Responsibilities include following and developing procedures for QC testing, conducting tests, and coordinating accurate and thorough documentation of testing performed. You will be working in hatchery or lab environment around machinery and biological/chemical hazards and will be conducting biological testing.
Candidates with autism, neurodivergence and/or disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.
- Conduct biological testing
- Plan, develop, and direct tasks to achieve team goals.
- Follow and develop QC procedures for testing.
- Conduct tests that are experimentally sound and statistically valid.
- Coordinate accurate and thorough documentation of testing performed as well as project progress.
- Provide timely status/progress updates for projects undertaken.
- Interpret experimental and inspection results and prepare reports.
- Drive corrective action as appropriate.
- Prepare test materials according to rigid aseptic techniques and other quality control requirements of laboratory procedures.
- Apply all safety and precautionary procedures pertaining to assignments
- Ensure all employees participating in test follow precautionary procedures.
- Work in hatchery or lab environment around machinery and biological/chemical hazards.
- Hands on lab/ industry experience would be a plus but not required
- Hands on academic experience accepted
- Endotoxin testing is preferred in addition to bioburden.
- 1-2 years industry experience working in a laboratory setting.
- BA or BS in Microbiology or a closely related scientific field is preferred but not required
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
To learn more about Rangam or this role please click apply below.