Direct Hire Salaried internship opportunity with Full Health Benefits working from home or hybrid with an elite Home Loan Mortgage Company. Team building, family-oriented environment, exceptional opportunities for growth, inclusive to Autistic & Neurodivergent candidates.
SourceAbled is looking for an Intern to provide analytical skills and experience, while growing your talents at a supportive and inclusive company, We want to connect with you! We are looking for a Computer Science Intern for the summer of 2023 season to join our Software Development Team!
Candidates with autism and neurodivergence are highly encouraged to apply.
**This is a hybrid or remote position. Hybrid is 2 days in the office and 3 days remote. Positions are available in multiple locations: Chicago, NY, LA, Mclean or Arlington VA (location is determined at the time of hire)**
As part of our client’s return to the office pilot, all employees, contingent workers and visitors must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be on-site unless they have an approved accommodation.
· As an intern, you will support exciting, short-term projects through the following activities
· Software Development
· College-level experience with coding practices and languages (such as Java, C/C++, Python, or others)
· Participate on project teams to develop innovative, high-quality software solutions in an Agile development environment
· Help define business and user needs and processes; identify solutions, work with project team/sponsors in identifying solutions
· Participate in requirements analysis; help design applications based on system requirements
· Help build enhancements within existing applications
· Support implementation of software application changes
· Seeking undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related area
· Availability to begin internship in May 2023
· Available to work from May-August 2023
Keys In This Role:
· Technology-first mindset, outstanding analytical skills and drive for innovation
· Willingness to try new things, fail fast and learn fast
· Ability to work effectively and productively in a team or independently
To learn more about Rangam or this role please click apply below.