Direct Hire Salaried opportunity with Full Health Insurance Benefits working onsite with an elite Financial Services company at their headquarters in Deerfield Illinois. Team building, family-oriented environment, exceptional opportunities for growth, inclusive to Autistic & Neurodivergent candidates.
Be the first to apply to this potential future opportunity!!
SourceAbled is seeking candidates for an Application Engineer role for our major financial industry client living in or around Deerfield Illinois, or willing to relocate.
**This position is being offered as part of a disability/neurodiversity program which is designed to provide a more inclusive and supportive hiring process and work environment for job seekers with neurodivergence, which includes, but is not limited to autism, ADD/ADHD, PTSD, OCD, Anxiety Disorder, Dyslexia, Bipolar, and Tourette's Syndrome**
In this Application Engineer role, you should understand and be able Analyze, design, program, test, and deploy new user stories and features with high quality (security, reliability, operations)
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Tends to Associate Application Engineers by providing learning tasks as well as work related tasks, directs the work of Senior Associate Application Engineers, and helps them continue to gro
• Achieves team commitments (and influence others to do the same) by using informal leadership & highly developed communication skill
• Has an oversight on design decisions and guides team to achieve key results for products assigned to the
• Remediates issues using engineering principles and creates proactive design solutions for potential failure
(Must have skills)
• BA Computer Science or related
• 3+ Year Information Technology, (Software) Engineering, or related
• Programming experience
(Great to haves and strongly preferred skills)
• Experience as part of an Agile engineering or development team
• Experience working in a Java Environment
• Strong understanding of object-oriented principles with an ability to write clean code
• Proven skills in high availability and scalability design, as well as performance monitoring
• Experience in working in a cloud environment such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
• Strong experience of developing multi-threaded and synchronization application
• Build secure web applications with user authentication
• Understanding of software testing principles and methodologies
(Good to haves, bonus skills)
• Knowledge of Angular and/or React programming frameworks
“It is the policy of Rangam Consultants, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.”